I want to ask you all to pray for
How cute is he?! This is Maddox and he's waiting in Taiwan for his mommy and daddy and big sisters, Madison and Mia, and big brother Mason to finally come and get him. They have been waiting to hear about when hey are able to travel and finally bring him home.
Please pray the process there will go quickly and smoothly for Jason and Kate.
They are really a special family to us. When they adopted Mia from Taiwan 2 years ago, the seed of adoption really took root and grew in our hearts. Kate has been an incredible resource for Daniel and I to talk to and ask questions. She is a great source of encouragement and not to mention my source for adoption and other cute jewelry! theadoptshoppe.etsy.com
She is praying for our adoption and I would like to ask all of you to help me pray for the remainder of hers.


No comments:
Post a Comment