Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Ready...

I am ready.  Ready for the referral.  Ready to see our sweet girl's face for the first time. Ready to know who God is placing in our family.   I'm ready for it to happen yesterday.  The wait is officially hard.

You remember last week when we got the referral option for those 2 sisters, 3 years old and 7 months?  That kick-started something in me.  I want to know who she is!

Up until now, I've been fine to wait, for the process to take time.  Not anymore!  I am very anxious to know who she is and sometimes I catch myself with a heavy heart, wondering who she is, where she is, and what circumstances she is in right now.

The Lord is preparing my heart to be her mommy.  My love for her is continuing to grow and I think that is awesome!  I can't wait to be able to share with you as well who she is!  That will be a happy day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment