Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Still Here...

...Just not much news.  We are waiting.  And waiting.  And waiting.  We could get the call anytime for our referral...our daughter!  The other night the phone rang and Daniel said, 'oh it's just a 360- number'...I said, 'Answer it!!!  That's Jilma's area code!"  Hilarious..Daniel's face was like he was going to wet his pants.  Turned out just a telemarketer.  No fair! 

We got our appointment for our biometrics (Fingerprint) appointment for USCIS on October 30th at 10 am in Nashville.  After that we will be cleared by the US to bring an immigrant in!  Woohoo!  But I know that we could get the call anytime.  There are already open spots at the orphanage where our daughter will come from as there have already been a couple kiddos to come home.  There will be more in the coming weeks.  Hold your breathe and say a prayer!

In other news, our house is up for sale!  Yep, I don't like for things to get too boring and we were afraid there wasn't enough going on in our lives, so we decided it was the perfect time for a move!  Actually, we want the extra space and feel like a move before Baby S gets home would be easier than after she's home.  We are playing around with the idea of buying a house or building.  It's all very confusing/exciting.  So, if you know anyone who's in the market for a cute house in Christiana, spread the word...

http://www.movoto.com/tn/2815-ridgewood-dr-christiana/571_1398727.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment